terça-feira, março 04, 2008

Never Been to Spain


NUNCA FUI À ESPANHA
Well I've never been to Spain
BEM EU NUNCA FUI À ESPANHA
But I kinda like the music
MAS EU ATÉ QUE GOSTO DA MÚSICA
Say the ladies are insane there
DIZEM QUE AS GAROTAS SÃO LOUCAS LÁ
And they sure know how to use it
E QUE SÃO BOAS NO QUE FAZEM
They don't abuse it
ELAS NÃO ABUSAM
Never gonna loose it
NUNCA PERDEM
I can't refuse it
NÃO CONSIGO REJEITAR
Well, I've never been to England
BEM, EU NUNCA ESTIVE NA INGLATERRA
But I kind of like the Beatles
MAS EU ATÉ QUE GOSTO DOS BEATLES
So I headed for Las Vegas
ENTÃO EU RUMEI À LAS VEGAS
Only made it out to Needles
É ATÉ DESNECESSÁRIO DIZER
I got to feel it
EU PRECISO SENTIR ISSO
Must be near
PRECISO ESTAR POR PERTO
Oh feel so good... oh feel so good
ME SINTO TÃO BEM, ME SINTO TÃO BEM
Well I've never been to heaven
BEM, EU NUNCA ESTIVE NO CÉU
But I've been to Oklahoma
MAS EU ESTIVE EM OKLAHOMA
Well, they tell me I was born there
BEM, ELES ME DIZEM QUE EU NASCI LÁ
But I really don't remember
MAS EU REALMENTE NÃO ME RECORDO
In Oklahoma or Arizona
EM OAKLAHOMA OU ARIZONA
What does it matter
O QUE ISSO IMPORTA?
What does it matter
O QUE IMPORTA?