segunda-feira, outubro 29, 2007

celluloid rock volume 1

Clique nas músicas para ouvir pelo Real player:
I don't want to
We're comin'in loaded
Thanks to the rolling sea
Thanks to the rolling sea
Thanks to the rolling sea (a cappella version)
Where do you come from
Where do you come from (take 14)
Girls! Girls! Girls!
Girls! Girls! Girls! (diff. Lyrics)
Return to sender
Because of love
The walls have ears
Songs of the shrimp
A boy like me, a girl like you
A boy like me, a girl like you
Mama
Mama
Mama
Mama
Earth Boy
Earth Boy
Earth Boy
Dainty Little Moonbeams
I Don't Wanna Be Tied
Plantation Rock
Plantation Rock (Instrumental)
We'll Be Together
We'll Be Together
We'll Be Together (tk 11)
Gong
Petunia the gardener's daughter (take 1)
Petunia the gardener's daughter (take 2)
Petunia the gardener's daughter (take 3)
Petunia the gardener's daughter (take 4)
Petunia the gardener's daughter (insert 1, take 1-3 & 5)
Chesay (take 1)
Chesay (take 2-4)
Chesay (take 5-6)
Frankie and Johnny (part 1, take 1)
Frankie and Johnny (part 1, take 2-3)
Frankie and Johnny (Sections 2-7)
Frankie and Johnny (take 1) (Vocals by Elvis)
Frankie and Johnny (take 2-6) (Vocals by Elvis)
Look out, Broadway (takes 1-5)
Look out, Broadway (takes 6-8)
Look out, Broadway (takes 9-11)
Shout it out (takes 1-6)
Please don't stop loving me (takes 1-3)
Please don't stop loving me (takes 4-7)
Please don't stop loving me (takes 8-9)
Please don't stop loving me (take 10)
Please don't stop loving me (takes 11-16)
Please don't stop loving me (take 17)
Please don't stop loving me (takes 18)
Everybody come aboard (takes 1-2)
Everybody come aboard (takes 3-4)
Everybody come aboard (takes 5-10)
Everybody come aboard (takes 11-14)
Everybody come aboard (take 15)
Puppet on a string (take 7)
Puppet on a string (take 10)
Puppet on a string (take 11)
Fonte:http:// jordans-elvis-world.com